Friday, February 18, 2011

Tasting Spring

The past few days have been so nice around here. Today was in the high 40s and it was just such a fun little teaser taste of Spring! Oh, we still have plenty of snow, and I know that winter isn't over yet, but just getting that little peek around the corner to the next season is encouraging. Especially when it's a peek into Spring, one of my favorite seasons. :)

Julia and I got to go grocery shopping by ourselves today, which was a special treat! It's been a while since I've had an outing with my very favorite little girl in the whole wide world. We had lots of fun; we even did some browsing at Marshalls--I haven't been in there for a while, so it was especially fun. Of course, we spent most of our time in the toy section . . . but that's OK. ;)

Life has been moving along at its usual rapid pace. School is going well . . . I hope to get a full homeschooling update written next week, complete with pictures! It's been way too long since I've told you how that's going. We are on the second half of the year now, on track to finish in mid-May. Hooray!

I hope to get some other posts written over the weekend or sometime next week. I have a couple recipe reviews to share . . . a book review . . . and who knows what else to chatter about! I hope you've all had a super duper Friday and that maybe you got a little taste of Spring where you live, too. :)

No comments: