Tuesday, February 15, 2011

For my New England friends . . .

As you might remember, last fall I got to attend the first ever ladies' retreat at the Wilds of New England. I intended to write a big long post about how wonderful it was, but that was one of those posts that got put on the back burner due to everything that happened with Julia while I was gone! Anyway . . . I wanted to let you all know that the brochures are now available for all the TWNE summer & fall events. They are having 2 ladies' retreats this year--I'm looking at probably going to the 2nd one. They are also having a couples' conference, which I would LOVE for us to go to . . . not sure if it will happen or not, but it is exciting that they're offering one this year. Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know so you can check out the brochure. (This page will give you a link to a PDF download.) Yes, the conferences are quite a ways away (September), but if you're interested, you will want to reserve a spot before too long . . . they will likely fill up pretty quickly! It would be really neat if some of my fellow New England friends would be able to come this year, although I realize it's not always easy to get away, especially when you have small children! But please do let me know if any of you end up going because it would be super fun to meet up with some of you!!

No comments: