- Be a better communicator
- Finish the "Love & Respect" class (and book) that we're taking at church and put the principles into practice in our marriage!
- Plan one date night per month with my sweetie
- Pray faithfully for my guy
- Give my kids my full attention when they are talking to me
- Be a more fun mom--play with them more!
- Say yes more often than no :)
- Plan a family fun night once a month
- Take time to help them enjoy the little things that make life beautiful
- Practice hospitality: have guests over for supper once a month
- Stay in better touch with friends and family via email or snail mail
- Get together with some of my fellow "mommy friends" for time to talk and encourage each other
- Write notes of encouragement or a phone call to someone God puts on my heart
- Keep up with my blog more faithfully (and thus with far-away loved ones at the same time :))
*What are your relational goals for this year?