Monday, July 05, 2010

hot Hot HOT!!

Well, I guess it's been a while since I've blogged! Life has been busy lately. Today was SO HOT. Hot for NH, anyway. :) We always get a week or two of this kind of weather in the summer, and I have to say I don't enjoy it much . . . but I'm sure I'll survive! At one point today our thermometer registered 97.9ยบ F. Now that was probably right in the sun, but still. Crazy! The humidity is bad, too.

In spite of the heat, Jim has been busy working on a new closet in our bedroom. I'm so excited about it, and will share pictures soon. It's going to make a lot better use of our space, and is looking so nice!

We had a nice 4th of July, although we were all super tired from it today! Our church had a picnic with a little carnival, games, and evangelistic service at the end. Then we stayed to watch the city fireworks and didn't get home till around 11 pm. It was fun, but I'm glad it's a once-a-year event. :) This is what our kids looked like when we arrived home:Well, hopefully I'll have more blogging inspiration soon--tonight I'm too tired and too hot to think clearly or write anything very interesting. :) Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

No comments: