Monday, May 03, 2010

Weighing in: Week 11/12

Well, time for another update--my weight loss is still stalled! (Totally my own fault!) I think I've hit one of those spots where I'm fairly happy with how I look (although I still want to get to my goal), so I haven't been as motivated to work hard. I've been about the same weight, give or take 2 lbs. or so, for the past month. Obviously I didn't make my mini-goal by the end of April, so it's time to set a new one! I'm going with the same mini-goal, which is to lose 3 lbs. by the end of May. Come on, Carrie--it's just 3 measly little pounds! It should be easy, right?!! :)

I think it's time to start up with the food journal again. So I'm going to work on that this week, as well as water intake, especially. For some reason I've really slacked off on that lately, only getting about 1/2 to 2/3 of what my goal is each day. Exercise has mostly gone out the window, too, aside from walking down the driveway to the mailbox each day, and riding my bike some (which has been really fun, since I haven't ridden it for probably a couple of years!).

So, how are you guys doing with your goals? I hope you've been able to see some good progress this week!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for posting this, Carrie. Believe it or not it really is making me feel more accountable. Unfortunately, I'm with you on the stalling out. I haven't gained or lost for a couple of weeks. However, I have been more consistent with exercising & I am back up to running two miles at a time. I didn't think I'd ever get my running legs/lungs back after my surgery but I'm seeing some progress!
I do well with drinking water but I'm still only getting about six hours of sleep each night. I really need to wrangle the night owl in me & get some more rest.
Have a great day!