- Inspired to Action is one of my newest faves. She has an excellent free e-book that is so helpful, and well . . . inspiring! This blog is jam-packed with practical and helpful advice for young moms. Highly recommended!
- Home Joys is a blog my mom recently told me about. Written by a young Mennonite mom, I've been blessed and encouraged by what I've read so far!
- Money Saving Maine-iac . . . I just found this blog yesterday and am so excited about it! It's a great "deals" blog in many ways, but my favorite part is the fact that I've finally found a blogger who posts Hannaford deals and coupon match-ups!! Yay!!! I keep checking MoneySavingMom to see if she's added Hannaford to her grocery store list, but it's not on there yet . . . but now I can just hop over to Money Saving Maine-iac every week and see the deals there. Super exciting, if you're in a small NH town with only two choices (Hannaford and Walmart)!! :)
- Heart and Home. I recently heard about this one from a bloggy friend, and have been blessed by it! Ashleigh is a young mom of two, married to a Marine who has recently deployed to Afghanistan. She writes beautifully and keeps things "real."
- This one is a few weeks old, but I was really blessed by this post from Tsh (Simple Mom) at (in)courage. Such a beautiful and excellent reminder that Heaven is our true home.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Time to share some more links that have been adding up on my favorites list!
Posted by Carrie at 11:32 AM