Monday, April 26, 2010

Here Is Love

As I mentioned back on Easter, I've been so blessed lately by listening to the most recent Pettit team recording, "So High the Price." This CD is just packed with rich, beautiful songs that focus on Jesus' sacrifice for us. Today it occurred to me that I could check YouTube and see if there were any videos of the team singing some of these songs . . . and there were a bunch. This song is possibly my favorite of all the songs on my CD, and I thought I would post it here. For those of you lucky ducks with high speed internet, be sure to check out the other Pettit team songs on YouTube, as well--I know you'll be blessed by the words and music!

2 comments:

Arlene G said...

Thanks for sharing Carrie!! A good song to start the day with!

mindee said...

That is beautiful! Another one I like that is also on YouTube is "O Love Divine".