Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday to my "Baby!!!"

Today, Josiah turned two years old! Where did the time go? My "baby" is getting to be such a big boy! Although we will celebrate his and Julia's birthdays together later with the grandparents, we had a little family party tonight, with pizza and a "dirt cake." We also gave him his present, a large toy tow truck with a jeep on the back.

Sam was very willing to help his little brother blow out the candles . . . :)As you can see, he had a haircut today . . . I actually like the way he looks better with more hair, but I know the shorter cut will be nicer for summer. :)
Josiah is such a bright spot in our lives and we love him so much! I don't have time tonight, but soon I hope to update with some of his latest milestones, etc. Happy 2nd Birthday, Josiah!!

4 comments:

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hi! I am not sure if you remember me, I was at Northland from 1998 - 2001. I have always followed your blog and enjoy reading about your family! My middle son, Cabot and your youngest share the same birthday! So I just wanted to say hi and wish him a happy day!

Mary Ann said...

Wow - I'm shocked he is turning two already! Where DOES the time go??? What a sweet smile - happy birthday, Josiah!

Carrie said...

Stephanie, I do remember you! That is so cool that 2 of our kids share a birthday--fun! Thanks for your comment and for reading my blog--I'll have to check yours out too!

Mary Ann, I know--the last 2 years went by soooo fast!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Josiah.They grow way too fast.I remember Joey telling me about her friend Carrie's new baby boy.:)I can't believe that was two years ago.I should have made a dirt cake for my Silas' birthday.He loves dirt and a John Deere in it would have been perfect.:)I know what I am doing next year.Nikki