Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Countdown--December 13

I didn't get much done toward Christmas today, other than getting a couple more letters ready to mail. I'm hoping to mail the whole stack on Monday! (Because I forgot to put the already-ready ones in the mailbox today . . . :)) I did, however, get some much-needed cleaning done in the house. Which made me feel very happy and less of a failure as a homemaker!! And I'm happy to report that Amazon has already shipped about half of our order from Thursday, so I'm hopeful that they'll get the other half shipped in a day or two.

Tomorrow will be busy with church, but I'm hoping I may be able to work on a few crafty Christmas projects or make some cookies or fudge in the afternoon. Hope you're all having a great weekend. Off to bed!!

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

I didn't get a *lot* done on Saturday toward Christmas. Made some Heavenly Delight (double decker chocolate peanut butter fudge) and made the dough for gingerbread men. I change the trims on our front-door grapevine wreath for the seasons, so I added for Christmas a string of red wooden beads (look like cranberries) and a homemade bow.