Tuesday, November 06, 2007

November Challenge--Week 2


Well, I really didn't get much done on last week's challenge! So this week, I'm tackling the kitchen and also adding on the entry/dining area things that I didn't get done last week. So here is my list and we'll see how it goes!

Entry/Dining Area/Deck:
  • Scrub table and chairs
  • Sweep and scrub floor
  • Dust hutch
  • Dust & straighten baker's rack
  • Straighten computer desk
  • Dust & straighten bookshelves--DONE!
  • Clean grill--DONE!
  • Pick up toys and sweep deck
  • Wash glass in french doors
Kitchen:
  • Shine sink and clean drains--DONE!
  • Scrub floor
  • Wipe down counters and appliances
  • Wipe down fridge
  • Clean out inside of fridge
  • Wash kitchen window
Phew! That looks like a lot now that I have it all typed out. Well, I hope I make a little more progress this week than I did last! I'll try to update on Saturday or next Monday and let you all know how I'm doing. :)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

May God be with you, my fearless friend. ;-) I'm sure you'll get tons done!