Saturday, April 14, 2007

Cleaning Challenge--Kitchen--Day 5/6


Thank goodness for Saturdays! After a busy week, I was able to really tackle the rest of the kitchen today, and I got it nearly all done, aside from giving the floor a good scrubbing. Here's what I got done:

*Wiped out or vacuumed out the rest of my cabinets
*Rearranged all the stuff in the cabinets (and threw some things away, too--yay!)

*Wiped down the appliances on the counters
*Wiped down the counters that I hadn't done yet
*Reorganized my spices (I have them arranged alphabetically, and they had gotten rather out of order!)
*Scrubbed the trash can inside and out
*Cleaned the outside and top of the stove

*Vacuumed the floor


It looks so nice now, and it feels really good to have it done. :)

Next week's project: The Bathrooms! And hopefully the laundry room and office, too. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your kitchen looks so good!

I didn't do anything with the kitchen today, but I scrubbed and cleaned and rearranged our entryway. Then, I took everything out of the coat closet and put everything back in an orderly fashion. It looks sooo much better! I'm loving these challenges! :)

Mrs.T said...

Your kitchen does look wonderful!

I got quite a bit done in mine today -- cleaned & decluttered my last kitchen cabinet, then washed all of the cabinet fronts with Murphy Oil Soap. Also dusted/washed the 2 nifty little display shelves on either side of the sink. Threw away a lot of old expired medicines. Shined my toaster with Windex. That may be about all -- but if time allows tomorrow, I'm going to clean my spice rack and tea rack.