Monday, April 30, 2007

Challenge? What challenge?

LOL. I really fell off the bandwagon with my cleaning challenge last week! So, I'm behind on both the bathrooms and bedrooms now. I hope to play catch-up here before long. But for now, this week's focus is the Living Room! I have a LOT to do in there. Here are my goals for the week:

*Wash windows
*Move furniture and vacuum all the nooks and crannies
*Dust the furniture
*Vacuum the floor, including under the rugs, and paying special attention to all the ash and bark, etc. by the woodstove
*Wash the outside of the woodstove
*Clean the TV screen
*Wash the couch and chair slipcovers
*Move some of the accumulated toys into the kids' room
*Put away anything that doesn't belong in the living room

Here's hoping for a profitable week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

More power to you, girlfriend!

Mrs.T said...

Didn't get anything extra done in the l.r. today -- maybe tomorrow!

Carrie said...

Alicia, thanks for the encouragment! :)

Mom, hope the challenge went well today!