Monday, February 12, 2007

Busyness

Sorry I haven't updated here in the past week! I have a bunch of things to blog about, including another book review which I meant to post last week . . . but things have been busy around here, so I haven't had any time to blog. I'm way behind on comments again, too, but I do appreciate each and every one, and will try to respond tomorrow.

I probably won't be blogging much after Weds., as we will be spending lots of time through the next week with my sister's family. I will definitely plan to post some updates and pics from our time together, though--even if it's not till after they leave.

I hope to get a chance to write a post or two tomorrow! Hope everyone's week is off to a wonderful start.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No worries, dear! you must be so excited about your sister's visit!