Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Anti-Procrastination Challenge--Wednesday

I've been inspired by Mrs. Wilt's Anti-Procrastination Challenge! Today is the first day I've actually participated, and though I didn't get as much done as I liked, I managed to accomplish a few things.

1. Cleaned and organized my pajama/socks/underwear drawer. This has needed to be done for a LONG time, as I could tell by the fact that the drawer still had maternity stuff in it. Now I can actually find what I need without rampaging through the drawer and making it even more messy. :)

2. Found the very bottom of my laundry separator! I don't think I had gotten ALL the laundry caught up since before Christmas. I still have to fold and put away two more loads, but at least the clothes are all clean! Now I just need to keep on top of it from here on out.

3. Caught up on my dishes and shined my sink. I have been having a hard time keeping on top of the dishes for a little while. It feels good to have them all done--for the moment, anyway!

I hope I can do a few more things throughout the rest of this week, to spiff up my home a little more! :)

4 comments:

Kelli said...

You got alot of things accomplished around your home! Good job!
Kelli

Rean Day said...

Great job on the drawer. I was just saying to DH yesterday we were all caught up on the laundry. Last night before bed he threw his clothes in the basket and said,"I think you missed some." HarHar mister funny pants!

Rean Day

Unknown said...

Ah, I love the feeling of a clean shiny sink and no clothes in the laundry hampers. Enjoy the moment! Great job, take it easy this afternoon and reward yourself!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the encouraging comments, ladies!