Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Just For Fun . . .

Here's another fun little test I saw on another blog. It's a little wacky, but provided some entertainment and I hope others will have fun with it, too. :) For any guys who read this, there's a Classic Leading Man test you can take! I need to get Jim to take it sometime and find out who he's most like. :)

Edited to add: Jim turned out to be John Wayne . . . I could have predicted that one! :) By the way, I don't think the below description fits me that well, but some of the quiz questions didn't have an answer that really fit me, so this is what I came up with. :)










Carole Lombard



You scored 11% grit, 9% wit, 42% flair, and 42% class!
You're a little bit of a fruitcake, but you always act out in style. You have a good sense of humor, are game for almost anything, but you like to have nice things about you and are attracted to the high life. You're stylish and modern, but you've got a few rough edges that keep you from attaining true sophistication. Your leading men include William Powell, Fredric March, and Clark Gable. Watch out for small planes.

Find out what kind of classic leading man you'd make by taking the
Classic Leading Man Test
.













My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender
:






















free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 4%
on grit






free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 4%
on wit






free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 68%
on flair






free online dating

free online dating


You scored higher than 88%
on class




Link: The Classic Dames Test written by gidgetgoes on Ok Cupid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also found that some of the questions didn't have answers that fit me, so I just chose the closest ones. And ended up with: Myrna Loy

Carrie said...

Myrna Loy is a cool one to get--I think I've seen her in a couple movies, and I don't know if I've seen Carole Lombard in any! I actually would have liked to get Katharine Hepburn or Audrey Hepburn (but I don't know if Audrey was one of the choices), but that's OK. :)