Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Under Construction!

Yes indeed, if you notice some changes in the layout & design of the blog, you can see that I'm working on a new look for spring/summer!  Right now I need to get some work and school done around here, but hopefully later today I'll be able to get the blog header enlarged to the right size.  In the meantime...this is the look I'm going for, but with all the red part covered up (eventually).  😊

EDIT: Ooooo, I think I just about have it how I want it now!  May play around with the header more at some point, but for now it's passable.  And I'm totally LOVING the new look!  I love how I can change things up quickly with help from The Cutest Blog on the Block.  I was sad when the former blog design website I used was no longer available; I had my favorite background ever from them, but at least I have been able to find some other fun options for the seasons!

No comments: