Saturday, July 14, 2018

Long time no post!

Wow, it has been quite a while since I've posted anything...way back in March.  Crazy! 

Just this week I received a surprise package in the mail from a friend, and she mentioned that she misses my blog, and reading my goals...well, I miss blogging!  Honestly it's so hard to find even 15 minutes of quiet to sit down and write here, but I so hope I can pick it up again.  Maybe I need to start pulling some early morning "shifts" to write. :) 

I just updated my blog background because it seems that the Shabby Blogs site is down (or doesn't exist anymore?).  Bummer!  I really loved that "new" background that I found last summer.  This one is nice too, but not quite the same. 

Life carries on at a frantic pace (at times), but we are really having a lovely summer so far.  We've fit in a lot of fun things, even though Jim is busier than ever with work (we are thankful!).  Just this past week we hosted relatives from my side of the family and his, on two separate days, which was really fun.  Here are a few pictures from our time together:

{with my youngest cousin Andrew}
 {with Great-Grammy T.}
 {with Jim's cousin Troy and his family}
I've been thinking about trying to set myself some kind of blogging schedule, and maybe that will help me be consistent with posting again.  Maybe something like one day devoted to cooking/recipes, another day to natural living/health/wellness, another day to family updates...we'll see.  I know that not a lot of people still check in here very often since I'm such a sporadic blogger, but I do hope I can change that.  (I know I say that every time I start posting again...good intentions and all!)  Anyway.  We will see what I can do!  I hope that all of you who do still check in from time to time are having a good summer!

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

Woo hoo! So excited to see a post from you! I pray nearly every day that you will be able to find some blogging time. Glad to see it happened!