Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Cheesy grin

I've decided that really the best way to keep myself blogging during this busy season of life, is to put up quick little vignettes nearly every day, like I do on Facebook.  I don't know why I didn't think of this before.  I guess it's probably because I enjoy writing longer, detailed posts here, and I think of FB as the place to put up little "popcorn" posts with a picture and a few words.  I still want to write more in-depth here, but since I just don't often have the time to do that, here's a way to still keep in touch with you all with the amount of time I do have. :)

So tonight's post is a pic of Miss Ari from last night!  She was eating a snack and being silly for the camera while the big kids played a soccer game.  Can you believe how BIG she is getting?!  
This little cutie keeps us laughing with her cheesy grins and her silly antics. :)  She is saying so many words now, it's hard to keep track of them all.  Last night she learned the word "sheep."  And now when we ask her to say "Sam," she says..."SHEEP!" :D  Silly girl.

2 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Fantastic idea, Carrie!!! Looking forward to your little snapshots of daily life!

Nikki said...

Yes so happy to see snapshots of your busy life. :) Ari has gotten big but she is still such a petite little one. ADORABLE.