Saturday, November 30, 2013

30 Days of Thankfulness: November 30


Here we are at the end of our 30 days of thankfulness . . . at least on the blog, hopefully not the end of thankfulness in the day-to-day! :)  Even though I forgot to post on several days, I'm happy that I was able to blog a lot more than usual, and for the daily reminder to focus on things I'm thankful for.

Today I'm thankful that I got a lot crossed off my list for the day!  It's been a while since I've been consistent with keeping and following a daily list, but I'm trying to get back into the habit.  Today I got about 80% of the things crossed off, including some mundane jobs that had been nagging at me.  And I even got a little start on some Christmas decorating!! :)  Hopefully within the next few days we will get a lot more of it done . . . Christmas is sneaking up on me this year and I want to have time to enjoy the whole season!  

I'm not sure if I will try to post daily in December or not.  I've done that other years and loved it, but not sure if I want to put that pressure on myself this year!  I guess we'll see what happens.  :)

No comments: