Saturday, June 01, 2013

Goals for June


Whoa, is it HOT out there today!  The highest I saw was 94º, which is pretty hot for the first day of June.  Thankfully after tomorrow, the temperature is supposed to drop again.  I completely neglected setting any goals for May, but I'm determined to be more on top of things this month. :)  So here goes:

  • Get up by 6:30 am on weekdays (except while on vacation :))
  • Exercise 5-6 times a week, increase running to 3.2 miles by the end of the month
  • Lose 4 lbs. (I gained about 3-4 lbs. this month, which I am NOT happy about!)
  • Track calories using My Fitness Pal
  • Read at least 2 books (planning on Choosing Gratitude for non-fiction and Jennifer: An O'Malley Love Story for fiction)
  • Finish school (YAY!!)
  • Take family vacation to Ohio
  • Keep up with daily Bible reading
  • Have friends over
  • Have one date
  • Begin piano lessons with kids
  • Finish one or two sewing projects
  • Blog 10 times
And I think that's plenty to keep me busy this month!! :)  It'll be a kind of busy one since we have a trip in the middle of it, but hopefully once school ends we will be able to get some other things done around here. :)



No comments: