Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Weekly Goals: 02/26/13

I'm trying something new--blogging from my iPod--just for fun.  :)  Obviously I wouldn't try this with  a long post, since it would take way too long!  But anyway, here are my goals for this week, now that we're getting back to normal around here:

  • Keep up with daily Bible reading
  • Complete week 22 of school
  • Blog at least twice
  • Work on bedroom decluttering
  • Finish reading The Tutor's Daughter
  • Write book review for Desperate
  • Set goals for March
  • Write thank-you notes
  • Plan for Sam's birthday
  • Clean up and vacuum kids' rooms
  • Prepare Sunday school lesson and piano music for Sunday
And I think that's enough to keep me busy for the rest of this week!

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

Hey, dear buddy! Just dropping in to say hi! :) Thinking of you! These sound like good days - surgery behind you, better internet to have fun with...Hugs to you!