- Keep up with daily Bible reading--DONE! Well, I got behind on a couple of days, but I'm all caught up now. :)
- Finish week 5 of fitness challenge--DONE!
- Finish week 18 of school--DONE!
- Schedule surgery (already done! :))--DONE!
- Read 4 chapters of Desperate; finish The Nonesuch--DONE! I actually finished both books this week.
- Blog 3-4 times--DONE!
- Begin baking class with Sam--DONE!
- Record 3 blessings daily in my 1000 Gifts journal--Missed a couple days on this, I think, but some days I recorded more than 3, so it probably evened out.
- Balance bank accounts--Didn't get this done yet.
- Plan menu for next 2 weeks--DONE!
It feels good to see a lot of "DONEs" for a change. :)
And here are my goals for this week:
- Keep up with daily Bible reading
- Spend at least 15 minutes in prayer daily (this is an area I'm struggling to be consistent with, so I decided I needed to set a specific time goal for myself)
- Complete week 6 of health & fitness challenge
- Complete week 19 of school (yay!--we're on the downhill side of the year now! :))
- Begin a Bible study or book study
- Blog 3-4 times
- Post one book review
- Begin bedroom decluttering
- Get together with friends
- Record 3 blessings daily in 1000 Gifts journal
- Read 3 chapters of Cleaning House
- Balance bank accounts
I am also declaring this week and next to be freezer cooking weeks! This week I plan to double 4 of our supper meals, so I have some things stocked in the freezer for after surgery. I have had many offers of meals from friends, so I know we will have those coming in too, but I figure it will be good to have the freezer filled to just give myself a break for a few weeks after. It's not that much extra work to do now, and we'll reap the benefits later on! :) And we were blessed with a free chest freezer last summer, which still has plenty of space inside--hooray!! Anyway, this week I will make extra suppers, and next week I plan to do another one or two, as well as baking some extra rolls, bread, maybe some muffins, etc. Tonight's menu was shepherd's pie and herbed rolls . . . yum!