Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekly Goals 10/21/12

Well, my goal accomplishments last week were only so-so.  I think I crossed off 6 out of 10.  Not great, but not horrible!  At least I'm getting back to goal-setting and making that a focus again.  Here's what last week looked like:

  • Daily quiet time & prayer--Not completely consistent, but getting there!
  • Exercise 5 times or more--I only exercised 4 times.
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days--DONE!
  • Begin week 1 of weight loss/exercise challenge (more on that in another post)--DONE!
  • Read 3 chapters of Implosion--DONE!  And I actually finished 6 chapters, so that was cool!
  • Post book review--DONE!
  • Go to bed by 10:30 every night--Um, nope.  Obviously I have a LOT of work to do on this one!
  • Complete week 6 of school--DONE!
  • Keep up with dishes :)--I came close, but never quite got EVERYTHING caught up. 
  • Begin planning for Christmas!--Yes!  I got started with at least a mental list and I bought one little stocking stuffer. :)
And here are my goals for this week (better late than never, right? :)).
  • Daily quiet time & prayer
  • Exercise 5 times or more
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
  • Complete week 2 of weight loss/exercise challenge
  • Blog 2-3 times
  • Complete week 7 of school
  • Read 6 chapters of Implosion
  • Work on more Christmas planning
  • Catch up on dishes (trying again! :))
  • Do some detailed kitchen cleaning
  • Do some fall decorating
  • Have monthly date, if possible
  • Go to bed by 10:30 every night
I'll let you know how this week goes!

No comments: