Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekly Goals: 09/10/12

Wow, it's been a while since I posted any weekly goals (or monthly goals, or anything else, for that matter)! I guess I've just been busy living real life. :) Anyway . . . I'm just back from an encouraging retreat, and I thought it would be good to post my goals for this week. The next month or so is going to be pretty busy for us, with family visiting from out of state, so this is possibly my last "normal" week for a while.

  • Make daily quiet time a priority
  • Complete 3 full days of school
  • Babysit a friend's kids
  • Drink 3 bottles of water, 5-6 days
  • Have friends over if our schedules will work out
  • Finish Julia's shirt
  • Deep clean several areas of kitchen
  • Exercise 3-5 times
  • Start piano lessons with Sam and Julia (YES, I am going to get to that one of these days, I hope!)
  • Make apple pie
  • Decorate for fall
  • Do 1 science experiment with kids
  • Get up by 6:30 am every weekday
  • Blog 3 times
This might be a kind of ambitious list, but I'm going to give it my best shot. :) Hope your week is off to a good start, too!

1 comment:

Salinn said...

I have missed you. I totally understand your just living real life comment.