Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Weekly Goals 03/07/12

Well, I'm just a little late getting these posted! Better late than never, I guess . . .
Here's how I did with my goals last week:
  1. Lose 1 lb.--DONE!
  2. Drink 3 bottles of water 5-6 days--DONE!
  3. Exercise 3-5 times--DONE! (5 times this week--yay!)
  4. Finish reading Made to Crave--DONE!
  5. Clean master bathroom--DONE!
  6. Make new goals for March--DONE!
  7. Blog 3 times--DONE!
  8. Scrub kitchen floor--Nope, didn't happen. Maybe this week?
  9. Work on decluttering master bedroom--Did a teeny bit, but so much more to do!
  10. Complete 4 full days of school--DONE!
  11. Host moms' group at our house--DONE!
  12. Write book review for Blue Moon Promise--Didn't get to this one yet, hopefully soon.
I'm happy to see there are mostly "DONE's" on that list! It's amazing how much more I seem to get accomplished when I have something to aim for. Now, I still have lots and lots that I didn't get accompished, mind you. But it's good to see some progress. :)

And here are my goals for this week:
  • Lose 1 lb.
  • Exercise 3-5 times
  • Drink 3 bottles of water 3-5 days (lowering my goal for this week because it is a busier week than normal)
  • Get together with friends
  • Family day for Sam's birthday
  • Catch up on dishes
  • Plan 2 weeks of menus/grocery shop
  • Read Proverbs 3-10
  • Write 2 book reviews
  • Blog 3 times
I've already gotten a few of these done, and hoping to get more done in the few days I have left this week. :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Smith said...

Such a fine job you are doing!!! Have a blessed weekend! Talk to you more soon! Hugs dear friend!