Here's how I did with my goals last week:
- Lose 1 lb.--DONE!
- Drink 3 bottles of water 5-6 days--DONE!
- Exercise 3-5 times--DONE! (5 times this week--yay!)
- Finish reading Made to Crave--DONE!
- Clean master bathroom--DONE!
- Make new goals for March--DONE!
- Blog 3 times--DONE!
- Scrub kitchen floor--Nope, didn't happen. Maybe this week?
- Work on decluttering master bedroom--Did a teeny bit, but so much more to do!
- Complete 4 full days of school--DONE!
- Host moms' group at our house--DONE!
- Write book review for Blue Moon Promise--Didn't get to this one yet, hopefully soon.
I'm happy to see there are mostly "DONE's" on that list! It's amazing how much more I seem to get accomplished when I have something to aim for. Now, I still have lots and lots that I didn't get accompished, mind you. But it's good to see some progress. :)
And here are my goals for this week:
- Lose 1 lb.
- Exercise 3-5 times
- Drink 3 bottles of water 3-5 days (lowering my goal for this week because it is a busier week than normal)
- Get together with friends
- Family day for Sam's birthday
- Catch up on dishes
- Plan 2 weeks of menus/grocery shop
- Read Proverbs 3-10
- Write 2 book reviews
- Blog 3 times
I've already gotten a few of these done, and hoping to get more done in the few days I have left this week. :)