Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekly Goals: 03-19-12

I'm jumping back into blogging my goals this week! Spring is in the air (seriously--70s in NH this week, can you believe it?!!) and with the warmer weather comes a little more energy and ambition. So here's how I did with my last goals (from 2 weeks ago):
  • Lose 1 lb.--Nope, didn't accomplish this! I seem to be in maintaining mode this month (which is at least better than gaining mode! :))
  • Exercise 3-5 times--DONE! Just squeaked in with 3 times.
  • Drink 3 bottles of water 3-5 days (lowering my goal for this week because it is a busier week than normal)--DONE! But again, only 3 times.
  • Get together with friends--DONE!
  • Family day for Sam's birthday--DONE!
  • Catch up on dishes--Um, nope. I'm still behind! I think I need to make this a new monthly habit to work on!
  • Plan 2 weeks of menus/grocery shop--Partially done. I did plan menus and grocery shop, but it wasn't quite 2 weeks' worth.
  • Read Proverbs 3-10--DONE!
  • Write 2 book reviews--Nope (although they are done now--I finished them last week, but still haven't posted the 2nd one yet)
  • Blog 3 times--DONE!
and here are my new goals for this week:
  1. Lose 1 lb.
  2. Exercise 3-5 times
  3. Drink 3 bottles of water 5-6 days
  4. Get dressed by 8 am every day (Mon-Fri)
  5. Clean the kids' room
  6. Work on decluttering our bedroom
  7. Blog 3 times
  8. Put away winter decor/get out spring stuff
  9. Read 4-5 chapters in Loving the Little Years
  10. Complete 4 full days of school
  11. Catch up on my Proverbs reading
The "get dressed by 8 am" goal is part of a challenge I'm doing. Sarah Mae, at Stretching Into Blue, has written this neat little "motivotional" called "Frumps to Pumps," and you can download it for free if you subscribe to her blog! I am really bad about staying in my PJs for most of the morning all too frequently, so I am really excited to be doing this challenge 5 days a week for the next 4 weeks! So far, so good. This morning I was up, had exercised, had my quiet time, showered and dressed by 7:30. It felt good!

No comments: