It's that time again! Here's how I did on my goals for last week (better than I expected!).
- Drink 3 bottles of water daily--Not quite. I made it 5 days out of 7 (again). Adjusting my goal down a bit for this week. :)
- Lose 1 lb.--DONE! Yay! I'm back to my weight from 2 weeks ago.
- Read 6 chapters of Made to Crave--DONE! Just barely squeaked in under the wire with this last night. :)
- Clean the shower--Nope, maybe this week.
- Catch up on laundry--Again, nope! Off to a good start today, though.
- Finish Fruit of the Spirit Bible study--DONE!
- Write Promise Me This book review--DONE!
- Blog 3 times--Nope, only blogged twice. Off to a better start this week!
- Make computer schedule--DONE! Now, to implement it. The tricky part!
- Make scarves for the boys--OK, technically I didn't get this done. No scarves have been made. However, I'm going to call it DONE, because I did a different sewing project for my mom instead. :) And the boys probably aren't going to need scarves till next winter anyway, since it seems like spring is determined to come early . . .
- Update budget online--DONE!
- Make special Valentine's Day dinner--DONE!
So there you have it. I don't think 8 out of 12 is too bad! :)
And here are my new goals for this week:
- Lose 1 lb.
- Drink 3 bottles of water 5-6 days this week (I wanted to "shrink" this goal a bit, since I find that Sundays and errand days are hard for me to drink the full amount of water).
- Exercise 3-5 times
- Blog 3 times
- Catch up on laundry
- Clean shower
- Get together with friends (this hinges on if my kids are over their colds or not)
- Catch up on dishes
- Have a date with my sweetie
- Wash & repair kitchen rug, or possibly work on a different sewing project
- Finish reading Made to Crave and Blue Moon Promise