Thursday, November 18, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Card Offer


One of my favorite things about Christmastime is sending and receiving Christmas cards. I especially love to receive photos or photo cards from friends and family . . . it's always so much fun to see how families have grown and changed over the past year! Ever since we have had kids, we've included a photo with our cards, and last year was my first time ever to send actual photo cards (because I was able to get a freebie deal online!).

Well, this year I heard about a wonderful offer from Shutterfly. This is only for bloggers (I know, sad for the rest of you, but happy for me!), but if you have a blog and are willing to write a post about Shutterfly's holiday cards, you can get 50 free holiday photo cards from them! Even if you're not a blogger, I highly recommend checking out Shutterfly's card selection if you're in the market for photo cards. They have some that start at .32/card, then there are larger, fancier ones that start at .90/card.

I am super excited to order my cards from Shutterfly this year! I've been checking out their card selection, and their designs are just beautiful!! I love the fact that you can put more than one photo on some of the cards . . . there are even some designs that will fit up to 6 photos! This is a great option for people like me, who might have a hard time picking just one photo. :) The hardest part will be choosing a design, because there are so many beautiful ones to choose from!

Even if you don't need photo cards, you should check into Shutterfly's other products . . . they offer some great choices for photo ornaments, calendars, photo albums, and other personalized gifts. Although I have never ordered from them before, I am very excited to do so this year; I've heard good reviews of their products, and I'll definitely let you all know what I think of my photo cards when I receive them!

How about the rest of you? Do you make an annual tradition of sending a family photo with your Christmas cards?

3 comments:

Mrs. Doug said...

I also enjoy photo cards. My nephews send us these each year and it is fun seeing them all, especially since they live far away and I don't get to see them anymore.

Hey Carrie,
Are you interested in some more chickens? When Mr. D was getting grain at Rands there a guy there who's getting rid of his flock. We are taking the 10 RIR chickens, but he has quite a variety of others. His children got them but lost interest and he doesn't want to take care of them. They haven't started laying yet... were chicks this spring. Call Mr. D today if you're interested and he'll tell ya what to do.

The pictures of the ducks, are they your ducks? Looks like they're having lots of fun!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how you all are doing? Been a while since you have posted :). Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. -Joey

Carrie said...

Mrs. D--yes, those are our ducks! They're so cute. :)

Joey--I just updated, finally!! :) We had a great Thanksgiving--how about you? I'm hoping to update more faithfully through December. Maybe that'll help me set a pattern for the new year. :) Hope all is well with you guys!