Saturday, May 08, 2010

A few of my favorite blogs

I thought it might be fun to list some of my favorite blogs for you guys--I know I mention various ones now and then, but here are some of my top faves in several different categories:

Saving Money/Deals/Personal Finance:

Homemaking:

Homeschooling:

Organizing/Intentional Living:

Homesteading/Do-it-Yourself:
Cooking:

Of course, I have quite a few other blogs that I read, too--friends from college, or other fun blogs that I come across from time to time . . . and I enjoy them all. :) A lot of them are already listed in my sidebar, but for those who follow my blog in a reader, I thought you might enjoy seeing some of my favorites. And now I'm curious: what blogs do you all read most frequently? Please share!

1 comment:

Mandi @ Life Your Way said...

Thanks so much for including Organizing Your Way, Carrie!

Happy Mother's Day!