Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something new in the kitchen :)

Yes! Anonymous was right--today Jim installed new cabinet doors on our upper cabinets!!! He's been working on them for the past week or so, and now they're done. I. Love. Them. Now I can't wait till he has time to get the lower cabinets done!!!

(By the way, my kitchen counters are *rarely* this clean. :) But maybe having a more finished looking kitchen will inspire me to keep them this way!!
I really like the handles we picked out--they go really nicely with our moose/tree theme! :)
And now . . . I'd better go make some supper and some cookies in my almost-brand-new kitchen!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Carrie...those look great.Someday...I am hoping to get a new look in our kitchen.:)You are inspiring me to go clean my counters.Nikki

Anonymous said...

They do look great!I am not sure why I keep forgeting to add my name :)Now I must make dinner too. -Joey

Mrs.T said...

Wow!!!! These are just beautiful! Jim did a great job. They are worth the wait!

Arlene Grimm said...

Just beautiful...I know you will enjoy them. Love your Moose and Tree theme as well.

Mary Ann said...

Carrie, those cabinets are beautiful! Isn't is such a blessing to have a woodworking husband? I love to help Mike. Usually I just man the shop vac & try to minimize the mess b/c power tools make me nervous *grin* I love the moose theme. I actually just love mooses (or is it just moose for the plural?). Anyway, super cute & so happy for the progress - feels good doesn't it?

Mindee said...

Wow! Those are beautiful! I'll bet you are super tickled! :)

Kara said...

BEAUTIFUL!