Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where did my baby go?

Tonight we decided to give Josiah his first haircut. Sam didn't need a haircut till he was around 15-16 mos. old, but Josiah, at 11 3/4 mos, was really getting that shaggy look. :) We had already trimmed the hair over his ears once, but this was the first time for a full-fledged haircut. He did great and wasn't scared of the clippers at all! And sadly, he looks so much older now. :(

Jim let him check out the clippers ahead of time . . .
I thought this picture was so adorable. :)
Getting a bath afterwards--see how much shorter the sides are!
With my tired little buddy . . .
I'll miss his baby locks, but I have to say he's a cute little man with short hair, too. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't it crazy how that first hair cut can make them look so different?!? Josiah looks adorable with his new hair-do! Even though it's hard to part with the baby locks it looks so much nicer to have a neatly trimmed little man. :) (Can you tell I'm trying to console myself over Clive's loss of baby hair?)

mindee said...

Oh he looks so handsome! :)

Mary Ann said...

What a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

He's still a cutie. ;-)

I'm going to hold onto Owen's little blond curls for as long as I possibly can. *sniff*