Thursday, May 10, 2007

Random stuff

Here are a few more pictures from the past week or so. Sam is fascinated with getting his picture taken lately . . . I got some cute shots of the kids in the bath.

Big blue eyes

Giggles in the tub

Julia in one of her new birthday dresses and new shoes
It's hot and humid again today. The kids and I went out and did grocery shopping and errands this morning. Now Sam is napping, and hopefully Julia will be soon. Tomorrow is Jim's birthday! We are planning dinner out, without the kids. It will be nice to have a date!

It has been kind of a busy week and I am so tired right now. All I want to do is take a nap! I think the heat has something to do with it. Much as I love spring and summer, I like temps in the 70s better than the 80s or 90s. I will be happier once we get our air conditioner in. :) But I think it's supposed to cool off again over the weekend.

Julia has had a rough week with her teething, too. Sometimes nothing will make her happy except being held or nursed, and sometimes not even that works. It is hard because she is normally such a happy, easygoing kid! Her 4th tooth has come through, but I think she has another one or two on the top that are coming in, too. Of course she would have to go and get them all at once! :) Oh well.

We are hoping to maybe get her 1 year pics taken this weekend. I thought I had the dress all picked out, but now I am debating between 2 dresses . . . I'll have to try them both on her and then decide.

I wanted to say a big thank you to all of you who have used my Amazon link here to purchase things!! I have been making a little extra money through that, which has been very helpful. Thanks so much!

Well, I have laundry waiting to be folded and supper to put in the oven, so I'd better get going. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

The Two of Us said...

I love that picture of Julia in the tub. So cute!

Carrie said...

Sandra, thanks! I love that one too. She is so funny sometimes!