Saturday, April 07, 2007

Cleaning Challenge--Days 4/5

Sorry I never got a post up yesterday! The fact is, I didn't do a single thing on the challenge yesterday, either!! We were busy with errands and other stuff, and I just ran out of time and energy. I made up for it today, though. Besides working on making three things for Easter dinner with my parents tomorrow, I was able to wash all the glass in the doors, vacuum and mop the back entry, and rearrange all of our boots and cleaning supplies that I keep back there. I know the glass won't stay clean for long (the doors get little handprints on them all the time, which is the only bad thing about having glass doors!), but at least it looks spiffy for a little while. :) I didn't do any cleaning on the deck yet. I think I will wait till a nice warm day, when the rest of the snow is melted off of it. All in all, I'm happy with what I was able to accomplish in Zone 1 for this week! Here are pictures from today:

Back entry "closet" (most of our hanging clothes are in there, until Jim gets a closet built in our room)

Back entry door
Front entry/dining area

Next week's mission: Spring Cleaning in the Kitchen!!!

I hope all of you have a wonderful Easter tomorrow, reflecting on our Savior's resurrection!

3 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Well, I got a lot done yesterday -- I posted about it over on my own blog since you didn't have a post up -- but not today! I spent the morning on the computer (next week's Sunday School lesson plus the ongoing writing project) and the afternoon in the kitchen!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm Kim, I found your blog via Crystal over at Biblical Womanhood and thought I would let you know you have inspired me to get spring cleaning! Great Job!!!!

Kim

Anonymous said...

It looks great, Carrie! I am excited to get started in the kitchen. I have sooo much to do in there!