Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Our week with my sister and family, Part 3

On Saturday, we went out for breakfast with my parents and Jo, Clay and Darrin. Then we returned home and spent the rest of the day wrapping presents and getting some food ready for our belated family Christmas that evening. We headed over to my parents' house around 3 pm to begin the festivities. My brother and his family joined us, so we were all together for the first time in over 2 years! We had a wonderful time. My mom had put up a fake tree that someone had given them, and decorated it with hearts, icicles and snowflakes, so it was more of a Valentine's tree.

Family picture of Sean, Julie, Sarah and Kenzie:
Family picture of us:
Julia opens one of her presents, with Daddy's help:
Sam shows off his cool Thomas sunglasses from Auntie Julie and family:
Baby Darrin, the little wiggly worm!

Unfortunately I never did get a family picture of Jo, Clay and Darrin, because Darrin was napping when we took the other family pictures, and we forgot to get one of all of them later. Hopefully I can take one of all three of them before they leave tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How awesome that you could all have a Christmas celebration together! You all can't wait another 2 years to get together! Does your bro live very far away? By the way, your family picture is beautiful!