Monday, January 15, 2007

Feeling better!

Well, it's a happy day because we all survived the stomach bug. :) Jim never came down with it, praise the Lord! And for the rest of us it was just a 24 hour thing (but thankfully not all at the same time). By yesterday we were all doing pretty well, and by today I think we're about back to normal. Yay!! I'm so thankful for my wonderful husband, who held things together and spent a huge amount of time with the kids so I could sleep, washed dishes, took out trash, etc. etc.

Today I worked on catching up on housework, which of course had gotten a bit behind over the weekend. Jim was home again today, and he spent most of the day down in the garage, cleaning and organizing stuff. It's looking a lot better! Tomorrow I hope to make a bigger dent in the laundry pile, pay some bills, and get some more cleaning done.

Hope you all had a great start to your week!

No comments: