Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Countdown Challenge--Day 18/17


Well, I accidentally forgot to post yesterday's update, so I'm doing 2 days in one here. I was gone last night to a ladies' fellowship with my mom, and by the time I got home I had forgotten about updating my blog. Anyway, yesterday I didn't get a whole lot done . . . but I did get a little closer to finishing my last homemade gift. Almost there! I also bought some ingredients for more Christmas baking, and bought one more Christmas present and another stocking stuffer for Sam. Plus, I went to the afore-mentioned fellowship which included a Yankee swap, and came home with an adorable set of stacking snowman boxes, which I "stole" from another lady. :) Yay--a new addition to my snowman collection! Jim is between jobs this week, so he has been getting some projects done here in the house, as well as being a big help to me with the kids, who are both in different stages of a cold. Hopefully we will all be healthy by next week, when we leave for our trip. Today we plan to do a little more Christmas shopping and pick up our family picture at Walmart, so we can get the wallets ready to enclose in our Christmas cards. I'm hoping to get those all ready to mail by early next week. We will see! Well, I'd better get going . . . hope you all have a profitable day!

2 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Between yesterday and this morning I did get a Christmas package ready to send -- out of the U.S., so it must go ASAP.

Hoping to accomplish a few more things today, but not planning on much-- it looks busy! Maybe Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Today, I got two different kinds of cookies made and put into the freezer. We got our tree this afternoon, but we're waiting until tomorrow to decorate it. I have to get a few last minute gifts, then I'll be done shopping. I need to start wrapping! :)