Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Look what came via UPS today!! :)


Goody goody gumdrops!! I can't wait to wash one and try it out. (I'm only trying one to start with, because they offer a 14-day trial of one diaper, where you can wash it, use it, & see if you like it. If you don't, you can get your money back on that diaper, as well as all the others, as long as they haven't been washed and used.) I really like the look of these, and I'm definitely hoping I will like the way they work, too! I'll post again after my trial run and let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope it goes well for you! We are going to have to wait with Aaron's set of BumGenius! diapers until his little legs get longer or chubbier since he's such a wiggler and the hip area is too wide to allow free movement! Our trial run was short lived, but I did love the diapers. I can't wait to hear how your trial run goes.

Carrie said...

Jenny, she's trying the first one out right now! So far I really like it--it fits nice and is definitely a bit trimmer than other pockets I've tried.

Hopefully Aaron will grow into his soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I hope they work out for you. It's nice that they give a guarantee. Are they the ones that you can adjust so you can just use one size all the way through?

Carrie said...

Mindee, yes, they are the one-size adjustable ones. Julia is already on the biggest setting b/c she's so chubby, but I think we will probably go down to a smaller setting once she starts slimming down. :)