Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Looking Back 6 1/2 Years to Our Wedding Day--Part 1

I've been inspired by Erin, who recently posted pictures from her wedding on her blog. Today I scanned in a selection of photos of our wedding day, and hope you may enjoy seeing them. I hope I don't annoy anyone by posting so many--I got a little carried away, LOL! Looking at our wedding pictures always makes me feel nostalgic . . . I can't believe it has been over 6 1/2 years since we "tied the knot." :)

We didn't actually hire a professional photographer for our wedding, but instead asked three of my uncles to take pictures for us. Between the three of them (who are all good "amateur" photographers!) we ended up with some very nice shots.

My sister arranges my veil before the ceremony
Image hosting by Photobucket

Preparing to walk down the aisle with my Dad
Image hosting by Photobucket

P.S. I must apologize for the hugeness of all these pictures!! The amount of KB per photo is actually rather small, but in the translation from Photobucket to here, they came out BIG!! (I use Photobucket to load my pics because the Blogger picture thingy doesn't work with Safari on my computer, for some reason.) Well, at least no one will have to squint to see them, LOL! :)

No comments: