Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fruit of the Spirit Bible study

I am back from my retreat weekend and I promise a post all about that will be coming soon! But in the meantime, I wanted to share this free Bible study on the fruit of the Spirit which I came across last week at Inspired to Action. I am really excited about this, as I had been wanting something new to study after finishing Desiring God, but wasn't sure what to start next. Anyway, I began this study at the end of last week and I think it is going to be a big blessing! I shared about it with a couple of friends, and then I realized I should mention it here too, in case anyone else was interested. :)

Then tonight I was browsing Pinterest, and happened across this free printable fruit of the Spirit artwork, which I thought was really pretty. I think I will print this out to frame it and put it somewhere in my home as a little reminder of the things I am trying to work on in my life!

1 comment:

Mrs.T said...

Wow, thanks for the links! I have more studies on hand than I will probably live to do, but it's always good to learn of more helpful ones.

The artwork is so nice! I downloaded it in the green. Thanks for sharing!!