Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Living Room Challenge: Day 2


Things have been coming along well in the living room! Yesterday I was able to dust almost everything (just need to do the spoon rack, which I need to take all the spoons out of first), work on reorganizing toys, and wash one window, and all the curtains. Today I washed the other 2 windows. Then Jim came home early and we ended up deciding to change the middle window, which was previously one huge sheet of glass, for a double-hung that we've been intending to put there for ages. Hooray! So I ended up with a bit more of a mess, but at least I hadn't vacuumed yet. :) Now I have another window to wash . . . and oh! how much easier and nicer it is to wash a double-hung. With tilt-in glass!!

Of course one thing led to another, and now we are in the process of replacing the large middle window in our bedroom. Might as well, since we're in the groove, right? In the meantime, a large orange excavator arrived at our house for driveway and yard work. I can see it's going to be a week (or more) of home improvements. :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Little Michael would LOVE to have an excavator in his yard:). I'm sure that your kids will enjoy watching it. Have fun with all of your improvements.