Friday, November 16, 2007

Success!!

Just had to let you all know that my tub/shower is now scrubbed and gleaming so brightly that it's almost blinding! I still need to scrub all the bath toys and the soap holders, and then I will be ALL done with that little chore.

I was wondering if any of you have used a natural daily shower cleaner, such as Method or Seventh Generation brands? I've seen good reviews of both, and our grocery store recently started carrying Method products (and they have some Seventh Generation stuff, too) so I was thinking of giving one of them a try. I have always used Clean Shower, but I'm trying to stay away from cleaning fumes while pregnant (and I prefer the idea of natural cleaners anyway). So please share, if you've used a natural shower cleaner with success!

In other news . . . today is the first snowstorm of the year for us. It's been snowing steadily most of the day, but the temp. isn't cold enough for the snow to actually stick to anything. Still, it is pretty. I'd like to muster up the energy to make the first batch of Christmas cookies to freeze; we'll see. Jim was doing a small local job today and took Sam to work with him, so Julia and I have enjoyed a nice morning together. Hopefully she will be going down for her nap soon, and then I'll see what other jobs/fun stuff I decide to tackle.

4 comments:

Mrs.T said...

Hurray for you!!!! So bright it's almost blinding! Great job!

I still haven't baked any cookies yet.. too involved in other things. Maybe tomorrow?

Joseph said...

We like Seventh Generation stuff. Try it. I haven't been too impressed with Method (Target has it here).

Elisha said...

I miss living up north. Especially when we get rain while you get snow. :) The first snow of the season is always so nice, really puts me in the holiday mood. I haven't done any Christmas baking yet but I did listen to Christmas music for the first time of the season yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I like Method products and find they work well. I use their all purpose lavender cleaner (spray nd wipes) and the floor cleaner. The smells are wonderful!